Thursday, May 22, 2008

Feedback of Research Paper

Actually, this was a wonderful experience for research paper, although I had a hard time to write it. When I finished it, I was so proud and satisfied...It was difficult to describe my feeling when I saw my final draft.... It is like my own child.
From beginning, thinking a topic, collecting information, reading them, beginning writing, all these made me hard but also happy. Second draft, third draft...and even final draft made me crazy....grammar mistakes, little format mistake also made me awful...on the other hand, I learned a lot through the research paper. generally, I learned how can I write a research paper, and what is research paper. also, my writing improved a lot. I knew what is the format for a research paper. Before I thought research paper is like our normal writing, but I am wrong. It requires strict format, and each source should reference clearly. I will never forget this experience. I think it is useful for me because when I go to university, lots of research paper need to be written.
When I prepare for presentation of research paper, I had a hard time to choose information. every part connect together, I can not ignore any one of them, but time is limited. finally, I decided to just explain the most important information for each part, and give some examples. I will practice, practice and practice ! I hope tomorrow I can give classmates a great presentation!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

i always agree with you...
HOHO...
i hope you can finish your presentation well

Toby said...

seems you really pased a hard time while the research project. but sweet always come behind the bitter. let's borrow Tiffany's word"congratulations".

Alaa A said...

you did a good job Emily.
I agree with you that deciding what to include is very difficult because they are all connected. I am having the same thing while preparing my talk

mehrnaz said...

Emily i think you didi a gret job.you presented it very nice and beautiful. as usual u did a good job.

Truc Pham said...

hehe, I think u can always do a good job. Now, we can agree that your presentation was very good.:P

Alaa M said...

Hi Emily...
I heard that you did a very good job in your presentation. I am sorry that I could not be available at that time.