Sunday, June 1, 2008

About Testbook Project

To be honest.. I do not like the topic of the project Because I am not interested in marketing. But, according to this project, I learned a lot.
I think this project is essential for me because I can learn how to do when I am in university. As we know, when we go to the university, we need to read a lot of imformation. If we do not know what is a good way to read and study them, we will in trouble....I learned from lots of my friends, and they had a bad time when they before exam because they needed to read a lot, especially for people who study in business major.
However, the project only occures 5% of final mark, but we write a lot for it. I do not think it is a useful exam, and it is not essential....the exam makes me awful...I think we just need the short answer question, essay question is too much.....also it brings huge work to teacher...
In all, this is a good experience for project, and we can learn something we can use in the future, and I think all of us did our best in the exam!

1 comment:

Choyi said...

Hi Emily,
It was pretty hard project for me and mabye others to. ;p Anyway as you said, I learned a lot from this project specally new buiseness terms and some essential ideas. Take care! :)