Sunday, April 13, 2008

About my book " The Monday Mourning"


Actually, I do not like my book when I was finishing it.......because of the ending.....I felt so sad and dark.....but it is still interesting. Now, let me tell you the story....

The bones of three young women were found in the basement of a Montreal pizza parlor. Police tried to investigate the murder. Dr Brennan is a forensic anthropologist. She was responsible for checking three skeletons in order to make sure their identities. During their investigating, they met a lot of puzzles, such as they had difficulties to make sure victims` sand names. After several tests, they finally found the murder who was a man came from California. Unfortrunately, he had already died before they found him......They found two survivals who were two girls...One girl damaged seriously......the other was fine. whatever, the girl who was fine was the ture murder because she was hurt by that man and she became montally ill and wanted to hurt everyone. Unbelievablely, there were 5 girls who were catched by that man, and they all had serious mental ill, especially that girl. They had been imprisoned for a long time, and the man who catched them threatened the girls and hurt their body and mental.....

That is the general idea of my book....In my opinion, I do not like this story.....

What do you think about this story???

I would like to see your idea~~~~~.

3 comments:

Jack Skyfer said...

I didn't know that we have to write about this.Oops. Yeah, the story is sick. That killer is wicked sick. I can't forgive his sin. Yuck.........

Tiffany said...

Do not like it...
HOHO...
i admired i was intereted in some parts because i need to find out the ending..haha.
anyway,we finished it...
next...let us focus our presentation ,i think we can do it well...fighting

Ivy said...

I like your blog ...It is pretty ...
Also ,, I am so curious about your book now ..