Monday, April 28, 2008

Family violence!

Unfortunately, I have to chance my research paper topic because only few books in the library and most of them are in process. I can not find enough information both in the library and internet. Therefore, I change my second topic " The Family Violence".
I borrow some books today, so I do not have time to finish it right now, but for this topic, I want to focus on the family violence on children. " why it happened", "different types of violence" such as, physical, mental, and sexual......"family violence on some unique countries", "how to deal with it"~~~
I think this is a very serious topic, I will read book in few days in order to get more information and idea!

3 comments:

mehrnaz said...

hi aemily.i think it shoudl be very intersting research specially becase its about children.and don`t worry abotu ur sources because i haev the same problem with you.but i`m sure u will do a good job as usual.

Choyi said...

Hey Emily, How's it going with your research paper? You've got much information on this topic, I guess... It seems really an important issue in these days. Take care! :)

mathi said...

hi emily. good topic ..wt is the main reason 4 these family violence...money lol..may be...lolgood luck