Sunday, April 13, 2008

Male and Female Communication Patterns!

I think there is big difference between male and female communication patterns because we are different animals.....Female are more emotional but male are different!!!
Women always want to talk all their experiences to others, however, for men, they do not want to talk sometimes such as when they focus on something or even they are in trouble maybe because of their self-pride.
Also, for women , communication is one of interests. They like talking, even some small things. I think, more women have talent of talking than men. They want to share their joy and sadness. We always can see some women talking together with laughing.....Maybe talking is one of way to make their happy~~~~For me, I like talking also. My mom always think I talk to much everyday, and she is so confuse why I can talk that much. I think maybe because of my personality......but I believe talking make me relax and happy. When I am in trouble or sad, I want to talk to my friend , and even she can not help me, I will feel better.
For men, because they always think they should be a hero or be strong, they can not talk to others about their trouble or sadness.....My father is a good example....He has no sentence for me....but I know he is so emotional and he just do not how to explain by himself....
This is a very complex question, I consider it depends on personality~~~

4 comments:

Jack Skyfer said...

Really, I'm kinda talkative too. For a guy, this is too much. Loll. Personality does affect the way you communicate but talking alot also means you think very quickly. That's a good news eh? Come on. Talking too much doesn't kill anyone, it just kill time ^^

mehrnaz said...

hey emily.i liek ur blog its very beautiful.and i think ur right.woman r more emotional than men.but there is some men who r as emotional and talkative as women aswell.

Danka said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ENJOY YOUR DAY.

Truc Pham said...

yeh, when we feel sad, we want to tell our friends. It makes us feel better and happier. Moreover, when we heard our friends want to share their sadness and trouble to us, we also feel very happy,too. So it means we are not only a good talkers but also a good listeners. What can men be???=))