Saturday, April 19, 2008

About my research paper topic

When teacher told us to think about the research paper topic, I felt confuce and no idea.
Now, I just have two ideas and I want to share with you.
!
First, I am interested in SARS which is a very serious disease and happend in china in 2004. My hometown had huge effects by this disease. We could not have normal life during that period. We could not go to school, and people did not go outside because they were afraid of being infected......Everyone scared. Everyday, several people died by that disease, and the amount of people who were infected increased sharply.....Some of hosipital were isolated and lots of doctors died by disease......I want to research this topic because I am fond of learning how it spread and what kind of disease it is and how to aviod it.....also how it effects our society and whole world.
The second topic which I want to research is family violence. This is a heavy topic but it happened close to our life. Almost all countries have this problem, it happened on children and women. It has negative effects on victims especially children. Some of them may had violent personalities when they were young, and some of them may die.....In fact, not all victims know how to protect themself, and they have no choice with family violence. They need help.....
For this topic, I really want to know some different cases and how serious this problem.... I also want everyone can focus on this problem.....It is not a small problem, and it may happened beside you!


4 comments:

AURELIO CABRERA said...

Hi Emily,

I think that SARS is more interesting issue and you can find a lot information about that interesting subject.

Some questions that could help you to begin your paper research could be


Origin of the disease?

Explain the cycle of that disease?

Some future projections about the disease spread?

Alaa M said...

Hi Emily...
for me i prefer the second topic... I think it is really near to our lives.. i am interested to know the reasons for this violence, and it will be useful if you include some statistics and solution for that social diseases.
see you.

mathi said...

hi emily...thanks 4 ur comments. u`ve got really good ideas on sars topic I think....the other one is most common n old one....decision is urs

Ivy said...

It is a good topic.. It just like AIDS...
Anyway, 我贴了支持奥运的在我博客,, 希望可以来顶顶。。 虽然可能这起不了什么作用,, 但这起码代表了our heart...