Saturday, April 19, 2008

Presentation of Novel

Friday, we did presentation by different groups. According to this presentation, I learned some inportant things from my classmates.
First, I think people who give the presentation should be confident. When people are confident, they can do something better. Also, she or he should be relax and speak loudly. For the audience, speaking loudly is very important because if they can not hear clearly, they will lose interests about the presentation.
Second, speakers should organize their presentation. Good organization can make audience easily to understand the idea. In addition, when speakers talk, try to use some connection words.
Last but not least, practice!!! Practice makes perfect! Before giving the presentation, practice and time youself.
I think, if you can do all these, you can become a good speaker.

1 comment:

Choyi said...

Hey Emily, I agree with your opinion!; Actually, I have almost same Ideas. haha... :) Anyway, according to your point, you were a good presenter!