Saturday, April 12, 2008

To be a good language learner

To be honest, I am not a good language learner for several reasons...... I am not very interested in English, my English teacher are always awful and terrible except one, and also the learning way is so weak.
Therefore, I hope others do not follow me~~~ now let me introduce some good ways to study second language.
First, if you can, learn second language as young as possible. It is beneficial for your leanrning because you do not feel shy to make mistakes. In addition, you can learn in a natural way and not just memorize. That is why some young people always learn second language very fast and even they can learn both English and French together.
Second, communication! This is a super crucial points. If you want to learn second language fast, just do it. When you learn language, you have to talk with someone, even you learn your first language. Also, our purpose of learning language is communicating each other~~~I think this is a essential way to learn language.
Last but not least, you do not need to be intelligent and smart, but you had better have good imagination and confidence. When you learn something, you will easy to succeed by confidence. Also, imagination can help you to learn new language fater than others.
In my opinion, learning language is not easy thing. However, practice makes success. Just practice! practice! practice!!! You will got it!

5 comments:

Danka said...

I THINK YOU ARE A GREAT LANGUAGE LEARNER!!!
EVEN WHEN YOU THINK YOU DON´T. GREAT BLOG...
CIAO

Truc Pham said...

Holleee Emily,

I have never believed that you are not a good language learner. You have all characteristics of a very good language learner!!!!

Everything which is made by you is always very beautiful, even your blog!!!!!!:)

Tiffany said...

Yap...i totally agree with you...
but sometimes we are so lazy...right..haha..practise...

Choyi said...

Believe me, if you are not a good leaner, who else should be? :) As you can see other guys' recommends.

saad said...

Hi Emily..:)
you really have good language skills.. keep it up